Saturday, February 13, 2016

Creativeness

Creativity is something that, for me, comes and goes. When I see something that I love, I play with the design until it feels right. Does that make sense?

Probably not.

This picture popped up on my Facebook feed today:


I am so in love with this idea that I feel the need to gp take a sewing class just to make something similar. Someone took old baby clothes and turned it into a mini quilt. Talk about genius! 

My problem? I don't sew, nor do I save baby clothes. Does that make me a crap parent? The lack of keeping things for nostalgia moments like this? 

I might need to become a hoarder just incase something like this happens again. 

"Babe? Why the hell are you stock piling old socks that have holes and missing mates?!" Uh, what if I want to make sock puppets one day? Don't deny me my creativeness! 

That would go over well.

1 comment:

  1. I have kept some clothes...more of Keira's than Tobias's. BUT, I don't want to go cut into them to go making a quilt. Hey, go to Wal-mart (gasp!...Just kidding, go to Target, go to Target), get some cheap (as in $$) clothes, make them wear them for the day, and wa-lah...clothes to make the quilt. (Or you could give them to someone else and have them make the quilt for you...).

    I have a sewing machine, but don't sew...hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete