Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Book Titles

I've just finished writing the first draft of my second book and I can’t think of a title to save myself.

It's downright pissing me off.

Sarcasm is my strong suit, my favorite language and damn funny; I’m just not sure how it'll be received based on the book subject.

I should just do whatever the heck I want to, right?
It's nice to see you all agreeing with me!

Though, I bet this post makes Cyn and Steph want to run for the hills, or booze, considering how "fun" formatting the first book was...


My sister and I went back and forth on a few different names and I think we picked one. 

Possibly.

Most likely. 

Getting Back to Awesome
Winning My Battle with PPD

We are in the editing stages right now, but I'm really hoping to have this published before the end of tax season! 

(That's April 15th, for those that weren't aware...)

2 comments: